Monday, April 19, 2010

Symbols

A bit different to see a flock of colorful birds surround the seeds of life and make a wreath of friendship . . . no shoving, no pushing, one just moves over and makes room. A pretty good idea, don't you think?
A gift to the United States of America from a foreign country recognizing those who died in war. I wish I had the information to share as to what government and what war. I liken it to a tear drop as so many tears have been shed throughout history when we lose those so close and so dear to us.


A helicopter landing probably in a jungle and the picture captures the essence of peace, not war. So many have given their lives in the jungles of the world. I just wish I understood why.


I like the feeling of this picture of the majestic eagle, a bit different but it says a lot. It reminds me of strength, courage and conviction, so today be an eagle and be true to your own convictions. If you can make a little time, stop by and light a candle for our men and women now over in the world arena of hate and pray for an ending to the loss of our good men and women.

It is Monday the start of a brand new week. Take it one day as it comes and make it a memory builder.

No comments:

Post a Comment