Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Where is the Scotch Tape?







A new form of art? I gather, someone is very clever to come up with these artistic endeavors. What will be thought of next? People are clever and imaginative and skilled in the arts and it never ceases to amaze me the different types of art they come up with. I have used scotch tape for years and the best I could do was to get it wrapped around my fingers just as I was trying to put the finishing touches on a package or a present. It always seem to stick to my fingers like glue. To be able to use it to make figures would never enter my mind so I have to 'doff my hat' to the artist who was brilliant enough to come up with this clever idea. There were other pictures with headless people dressed, leaning against a building or a wall but I didn't think they had the appeal that the ones in the pictures here.
So today if you have nothing on your calendar and you are looking for something to do, get out your scotch tape and see what you can come up with. Let me know if I have to stop by with scissors in hand . . . I'll be there. Make today special, just like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment