Sunday, March 21, 2010

Climbing

You guessed it, I received an e-mail yesterday with all kinds of stair pictures, some to make you dizzy and some to make you wonder what the builder was thinking. I found it very interesting and am very happy I do not live in any of these homes as my stair climbing days are long gone. I am lucky I can make it up the three steps into my front door.

Good way to store your book collection. Daughter Christine has a stair well similar to this along with about ten bookcases filled with all of her favorites.
I find the tree fascinating and wouldn't mind having a stair well like it. I'm not sure about the dusting though, wrought iron would be tricky.

How about stairs that float . . . wonder how the builder did that.


Years ago in a cottage there were stairs leading up to the bedrooms and as you rounded the curve the stair almost disappeared it became so narrow.



All I can say is I enjoyed seeing the different kinds of stairs and marvel at the creators of such wonders. I thought the shoe box stair was clever, wonder why we never thought of that. There was one of carpeted colors that would make you dizzy so I didn't print it out. I got sick just looking at it and cannot imagine anyone having it in their home. Well, I guess some folks like color and can stand it drizzled in a pattern that make your eyeballs cross.


So today as you climb the stairs in your life, take a deep breath and get to the top. Hopefully you will find a friend waiting to share a meal with you, or a movie, or just a little gab session, whatever it is, make it a good one and enjoy the whole day, all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment